Customers are entitled to a refund if:
- The product ordered is no longer available.
- The product is delivered with a major fault and is not exchangeable due to stock shortages.
- The Product supplied is not as described.
- Sunglass frames advertised as prescriptible are declared non-prescriptible by an optometrist/eye care professionals. Please ask our sales team or online support team before purchasing frames for optical use.
No Refunds due to change of mind. If the product arrives faulty, it will be assessed digitally and upon the suppliers approval an exchange will be organised. If ordered online and the product does not fit, it may be possible to exchange the Product for another product at the same value if it was not specially ordered in. It can either be exchanged at physical stores or online. For faulty pairs and exchanges, please refer to the Returns / Exchanges Policy.
If after using the product there is a notable and obvious defect, the product may fall under warranty. Please see our Warranties and Repairs Policy.
Procedure for Refunds:
- Download the Refund Request Form and fill out the information needed. Our request form is subject to approval.
- Send the form along with supporting photos (e.g. receipt, pictures of the sunglasses and the faulty parts) to email@example.com and await an approval email.
- Once approved, an e-mail will be sent, which will provide the address of the Sunglass Culture store for which the product is to be returned to.
- Package the returned product/s with the receipt attached or (if online order, just fill out the Invoice number in the Request form). Pack all items with the invoice in a secure package. Items must be in the original packaging with tags. Please ensure that all boxed items are secure as damaged goods will not be accepted or refunded.
- Once received, the product/s will be inspected to ensure they are of an acceptable quality and with all packaging included. If the product passes inspection, a confirmation e-mail will be sent in order to coordinate the process for an exchanged pair or store credit.
Exchange; either the same or similar product can be selected at the same value.
Store credit; please be advised that all credits are valid for 24 months from the day the confirmation e-mail is received. It will be credited to the name of the original purchaser. Lost credit notes will not be replaced they are to be treated like cash.
Please note: Sunglass Culture has the right to reject product/s that appear to be worn or damaged by the customer. In the circumstance where an item has been specially ordered or when an item is damaged through misuse, neglect or abnormal use, Sunglass Culture is not obligated to provide a refund, exchange or repair.
The refund will not include shipping charges that may or have been incurred when sending the product back to us. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. For National orders, there is a seven-day grace period from the day of which the product is received to request a refund. Customers are responsible in shouldering any shipping expenses for returning the product back to Sunglass Culture.
The refund request form is subject to approval. Please allow up to 5 business days for an update on the request. In all cases, product/s may need to be sent back to the Returns Department or the supplier to be assessed before a decision can be made regarding the refund. If the product does not show a major failure / defect, it may be eligible to be exchanged. Sunglass Culture reserves the right to refuse a returned product if it appears to be worn or damaged by the customer. Once the product is received it will be assessed to ensure it meets our refunds criteria. Once the assessment is completed and the refunds criteria satisfied, the refund is processed either by store credit or by issuing the refund.