- The product does not fulfil the description. (e.g. bought an item marked polarised but received the product not polarised)
- The product is faulty or broken upon delivery.
- The product is the incorrect item.
- Sale items
- Items that have undergone wear and tear
PROCEDURES FOR RETURNS / EXCHANGES:
- Download the Exchange and return request Form and fill out the information needed. Our request form is subject to approval.
- Send the form along with supporting photos (e.g. receipt, pictures of the sunglasses and the faulty parts) to email@example.com and await an approval email.
- Once approved, an e-mail will be sent, which will provide the address of the Sunglass Culture store for which the product is to be returned to.
- Package the returned product/s with the receipt attached (if online order, just fill out the Invoice number in the Request form). Pack all items with the invoice in a secure package. Items must be in the original packaging with tags. Please ensure that all boxed items are secure as damaged goods will not be accepted.
- Once received, the product/s will be inspected to ensure they are of an acceptable quality. If the product passes inspection, a confirmation e-mail will be sent in order to coordinate the process for an exchanged pair or store credit. Exchange; either the same or similar product can be selected at the same value. Store credit; please be advised that all credits are valid for 24 months from the day the confirmation e-mail is received.