Did you order sunnies online but they didn’t seem to be a correct fit? We know how frustrating it can be to receive something you didn’t expect it to be. Sunglass Culture puts high priority in customer satisfaction and service, and that is why we strive to create an easy returns / exchange process for you.
Our return policy is consistent with the Australian Retail Traders Act. You are entitled to an exchange if:
- The product does not fulfil the description. (e.g. bought an item marked polarised but received the product not polarised)
- The product is faulty or broken upon delivery.
- The product is the incorrect item.
If these instances apply, we are happy to do a one-time exchange for a replacement pair or another product at the same value. Customers may either exchange in store or ship the item back. Customers are responsible for the freight cost for sending and receiving back the item. For Australian orders, the product/s may only be exchanged within a 14 day grace period starting from the day it was dispatched. Customers are responsible in shouldering any shipping expenses for returning the product back to Sunglass Culture.
We DO NOT exchange or return on:
- Sale items
- Items that have undergone wear and tear
Procedures for Returns / Exchanges:
- Download the Exchange and return request Form and fill out the information needed. Our request form is subject to approval.
- Send the form along with supporting photos (e.g. receipt, pictures of the sunglasses and the faulty parts) to email@example.com and await an approval email.
- Once approved, an e-mail will be sent, which will provide the address of the Sunglass Culture store for which the product is to be returned to.
- Package the returned product/s with the receipt attached (if online order, just fill out the Invoice number in the Request form). Pack all items with the invoice in a secure package. Items must be in the original packaging with tags. Please ensure that all boxed items are secure as damaged goods will not be accepted.
- Once received, the product/s will be inspected to ensure they are of an acceptable quality. If the product passes inspection, a confirmation e-mail will be sent in order to coordinate the process for an exchanged pair or store credit.
Exchange; either the same or similar product can be selected at the same value.
Store credit; please be advised that all credits are valid for 24 months from the day the confirmation e-mail is received.
Please note: Sunglass Culture has the right to reject product/s that appears to be worn or damaged by the customer. Where an item is damaged through misuse, neglect or general wear and tear, Sunglass Culture will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If looking to refund an online order, please check the “refund policy”.