Repairs / Warranty Claims
Sunglass Culture stocks high quality sunglasses and inspects every pair before sale for quality assurance. But nothing is perfect. Sometimes mishaps can happen to your sunglasses and Sunglass Culture is here to help in the best way possible.
All sunglasses have a manufacturer’s warranty and each warranty differs for every brand.
If the sunglasses are showing breakage or defects within the warranty period of the brand due to defects in material and workmanship, you may be eligible to make a warranty claim. As a general rule, warranties do not cover normal wear and tear, lost screws, lens or frame peeling and deterioration due to sunglasses misuse and neglect. Warranty may be voided if you have done alterations to the sunglasses (e.g. putting superglue to keep sunglass parts in place). The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace, in part or in full, sunglasses returned for warranty or repair. Warranty claims and other repairs are at the complete discretion of the manufacturer / supplier. Sunglass Culture does not make the final decision on if a fault meets the requirements for warranty and recommends that all claims be assessed by the manufacture or agent.
Option 1: Bring the product to the nearest Sunglass Culture store for warranty / repair
Bring any proof of purchase (e.g. receipt, bank statement or invoice) along with your sunglasses to the nearest Sunglass Culture store. We cannot process any warranties without a proof of purchase. Our friendly sunglass stylists are happy to assist you for any warranty and repair inquiries. For warranties, we will charge a $40 postage fee for your sunglasses to be sent to the supplier and back.
Option 2: Fill out the online warranty form
If you have troubles coming to our physical stores for warranty / repair, not to worry as you can do it here online. Fill out our warranty / repair form and send to email@example.com. Please allow 24-48 hours for us to give you an update on your warranty request. In some cases, suppliers would request for the sunglasses to be sent to their warehouse for a closer inspection. Postage fees to the supplier and return to the customer’s address will be shouldered by the customer. For repairs, we will update you on any quotation if sunglass parts need to be purchased as well as postage fees.
Option 3: Send the sunglasses directly to manufacturer / supplier / agent
Ship off your sunglasses straight to the supplier and coordinate with them directly.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org where to be provided with the address of the relevant supplier or agent.
Tips to keeping your sunglasses in tip top shape:
- Keep your sunglasses in a hard case to avoid breaking and scratching them
- Use a sunglass cord / chain to prevent your sunglasses from falling in the water or onto the ground when you are on the go. Purchase your sunglass cords and chains here from $9.95!
- Avoid placing your sunglasses with the lenses down directly on rough surfaces that may scratch the lens
- Tighten loose screws every one or two weeks to keep them from coming loose.
- Do not use household cleaners, disinfectants or soaps to clean your glasses as it may create lens delamination and peeling due to chemical reaction.
- Do not exposes your lenses to hot temperatures or extreme conditions.
- Clean your lenses with a microfibre cloth. Don’t use your clothing’s material to clean lenses as the fabric may damage the lenses.
- Purchase our care kit equipped with a special sunglass cleaning spray, microfibre cloth and screwdriver that will keep your sunglasses in tip top shape. We recommend using our care kits once every week or when needed.